Friday, April 11, 2014

Spring Front Porch

Even though my planters are not out...
and to me it looks a little plain.

I wanted to show you the front porch decorated for Spring.
We have still had some chilly nights.
In a few weeks I will have plants blooming adding more color.

This year it is done in all pastels.
Perfect for Easter.
But more just happy and fun.
Our porch looks out to the big lake with awesome sunsets.
Of course, my favorite is the swing.
This was our bedding a few years ago.
Now it is perfect and soft to snuggle in and read a good book.
The sun is magical in the evenings.
We fight over who gets the swing... me and the girls.
I bet you can see why.
More fun colors... the rocker is a deep eggplant purple.
Just little yard sale trinkets.
I don't put anything too valuable out here.
We have horrible winds and things get broken.
My church pew is Robin's Egg Blue and I love it.
Just a quick look around.
I will share more when the planters are done!
Thanks for stopping by....Brooke

Let's Keep In Touch!

facebook twitter gplus pinterest rss

7 comments :

  1. How do you get anything done during porch sitting season? What a great spot you have created.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your porch is lovely and the view on the left side is amazing. I love that green rocker you have.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely porch. I would be out there sitting all the time.
    Have a blessed Easter,
    Bev

    ReplyDelete
  4. I so love old chairs painted with a pot. I want to add one of those so badly on my very small front porch.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brooke, your home and porch are just gorgeous! Love the view of the water you have, and the way you have it all decorated. That new light in your kitchen (from your other post) is fabulous! I'm featuring this post on my Link Party Features board on Pinterest. Thank you for sharing this and your garden and light posts at History and Home this week. Take care - Dawn @ We Call It Junkin.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely, loveelyyyy porch!
    xx
    Mila
    milawayable@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your porch is beautiful Brooke! Did your roses make it in this harsh winter? I have one that looks very dead! Thank goodness it wasn't the David Austin rose.
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment. I enjoy hearing from my readers!