Saturday, April 19, 2014

Saturday Sunshine...

 No Easter Egg Hunts here this weekend...
 The treasures in the garden are the bulbs a bloomin.
 It's so nice to see things coming back to life.
 It is amazing how quickly it changes.
 Thanks so much for stopping by today.
I hope you are having a wonderful Easter weekend with your families!
~Brooke~

Don't forget you can still add your links to the Party!
My Garden Themed Weekly Link Party, every Tuesday right here!

Like to see more of my photography, garden and home? 
I would love to share it with you. You can follow my site or you could receive
my posts directly into your email. Lets keep in touch!
My Facebook Page--- My latest posts and so much more!
Now with over 8,000 members!
I am linking up to the parties found HERE.
"Take my life and let me be, a living prayer, my God to thee."

4 comments :

  1. Yes, the Spring time with bulb flowers popping up is fantastic :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your home style, but would hate to wash all those windows.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful home and lots of sunshine. You must be busy all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Things are really beginning to pop up at your place!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment. I enjoy hearing from my readers!