Monday, April 14, 2014

New Vintage Style Sleigh...

Wanted to share another of my yard sale finds this weekend.
A very large Victorian Style sleigh for $10~!
I placed it behind my desk and filled it with greenery and lace.
 It adds some height in this corner.
 I can't  wait to decorate with it for Christmas.
It would be fantastic sticking out beside a tree.
But it is too cute to go to the basement till Christmas.
I'll enjoy it by my desk for a bit!

Thanks for stopping by and please consider following!
♥Brooke♥

1 comment :

  1. Hi Brooke,
    Thank-you for inviting me to visit. I got your email and invitation. It is so good to hear from you. You sound so busy and happy. Hope the girls are doing wonderfully and hubby as well. :) There's lots to catch up on about you because I thought you had given up on the Midwest and moved to near Reno, Nevada! The pictures and crafts are just outstanding, you are so very talented! It's a balancing act for sure, because many days we all have to decide, do we garden or write about gardening??!! lol! I would rather garden yet I have deadlines on commitments as I know you do as well! I do keep an eye out for you because I think of you often and fondly. You are amazingly talented!
    Yours Truly,
    Susan Fox

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment. I enjoy hearing from my readers!