Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Need Help With Your Blog?

If you have followed my blog for any amount of time...
You know I love to change up my backgrounds!

Here are a few from the six years of the site...
How many of these do you remember?  












I have been thinking for a while now about doing some design work online.
If you would like to redo the look of your website or blog... email me at creativecountrymom@gmail.com
My prices will be reasonable and as you can see I work in several different styles.
This would be a graphics package only including things like...
Toppers, backgrounds, links, FB logos...ect.

Thanks....Brooke

3 comments :

  1. Wonderful headers, you have talent!
    I may be contacting you in the future.
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful headers! My favorite it's gotta be the one with your house and the Spring garden with lovely wildflowers.
    FABBY

    ReplyDelete
  3. You do make pretty headers!
    Be a sweetie,
    Shelia ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment. I enjoy hearing from my readers!