Sunday, April 27, 2014

I'm In Love.... with Red Tulips!

I'm in love....

With these wonderful Red Tulips.
They have been blooming like this for two weeks.
I started out with 6 bulbs three years ago.
And they have multiplied to 14.
But they looks so vibrant and pretty when you come up the drive.
I had crocuses here and early daffodils...
But I have to say these Red Tulips are my favorite.
I will be looking for more this fall.
Spring is such a happy time in the garden.
So much to enjoy and anticipate.
But I wanted to make sure to get lots of pics of these this year.
When everything starts blooming at once it is easy to forget to take pictures.
I want to say thank you to all who have already added their posts to 'Home Sweet Garden' this week.
If you haven't added a link yet... there is still time!
I will be starting the new party tomorrow afternoon and showcasing our features!




Like to see more of my photography, garden and home? 
I would love to share it with you. You can follow my site or you could receive
my posts directly into your email. Lets keep in touch!
My Facebook Page--- My latest posts and so much more!
Now with over 8,000 members!
I am linking up to the parties found HERE.
"Take my life and let me be, a living prayer, my God to thee."



4 comments :

  1. Just lovely.

    Thanks for sharing your post with Seasonal Sundays.

    - Alma, The Tablescaper

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those red tulips are perfect in that spot as they really catch the eye. A more pastel colour would not do the trick. Do you happen to remember what variety they are? I seem to have little success with tulips coming back a second or third year. Apparently we get too much summer rain here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can see why you love your red tulips, they're pretty close up and call for attention from a distance.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Red Tulips like up the garden don't they! I don't have as much luck with tulips as I do with daffodils. But I had a couple come up this year in the garden. Thanks for sharing yours!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment. I enjoy hearing from my readers!