Monday, April 28, 2014

Home Sweet Garden {4/28}

 Welcome dear friends to this weeks "Home Sweet Garden" party!
I hope you all had a great weekend and got lots of gardening done!
We have been busy with tennis season and girl stuff.
But not too busy to enjoy the blooms.
Like my white flowering quince shrub... so sweet!
I have been getting the rose garden ready.
Getting everything some support to handle the spring storms and wind.
After years I am learning my lesson and trying to protect these branches.
Can't wait to show you some blooms in a few weeks too!

Okay... lets see what other lovely shares we had this week!


(If you were featured please grab the cute button to show it off!)
Again... not in any order...

Heaven's Walk's Tying Love Around My Heart

Wife Mother Gardener's Butterfly Snapdragons

My Soulful Home's Succulent Dish Garden

Crazy Quilt Life's Little Rock Garden


Sweetwater Diaries' New Greenhouse

Each week the posts just get better and better.
You guys make it hard to pic the features.... they are all good!!
Let's see what everyone is up to this week...



Like to see more of my photography, garden and home? 
I would love to share it with you. You can follow my site or you could receive
my posts directly into your email. Lets keep in touch!


My Facebook Page--- My latest posts and so much more!
Now with over 8,000 members!
I am linking up to the parties found HERE.
"Take my life and let me be, a living prayer, my God to thee."

7 comments :

  1. Such a fun party, Brooke! I don't have a post to link this week, but I'm certainly stopping by, taking in all the greatness! Love your party, and congrats on being featured over at Marty's this week! Stay safe in the storms, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Turns out, Brooke, that certain critter events in my yard have prompted a linking post!

      Delete
  2. Thanks for hosting! This is my first time joining you. Happy Week to You! Toodles, Kathryn @TheDedicatedHouse

    ReplyDelete
  3. A newbie here! Found your blog from "A Return to Loveliness". Glad I found your blog, your garden style is what I'm wanting/trying to do behind our garage. Can't wait to see your pictures when your roses, etc... are blooming.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Brooke, another newbie here. I cannot tell you how happy I am to have found your blog. My first love is gardening and especially flowers in the garden. I would love to link up some of my garden pictures at your parties this spring and summer. Right now things are still looking kind of dreary around here, I have two flats of viola's to pot up whenever it stops raining and a couple of baskets of callies hanging outside to welcome home our hummingbirds (they arrived home yesterday! Yeah!!). Only the daffodils have been brave enough to bloom so far this spring in the yard. We lost a lot of perennials to the harsh and bitter winter this year and I will have to start thinking about what to replace them with. I am tickled pink to be your newest follower!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment. I enjoy hearing from my readers!