Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Double Red Flowering Ornamental Peach Tree

Good Morning Sweet Garden Friends!
Today I wanted to share the wonderful blooms of my little peach tree.
This year it only has about half the normal amount of blooms.
But they are so lovely.
I think it was the weather this year.
It will bloom for about 10 days for me.
They open slowly a few at a time.
This tree is 3 years old in my garden.
It will grow to 15-20 feet tall.
In the summer it kind of disappears.
But it is a nice little accent tree all season.
But it is the blooms that are so striking.
They are a very dark almost Magenta Pink.
I bought mine at a local Rural King (a farm and garden store).
It was about $25 and our local one has this tree this year too.

It is an ornamental, so no fruit on this one.
Just lovely pink blooms each spring!

See more blooms from this tree...

Thanks for stopping by....Brooke

You can follow my site or you could receive
Lets keep in touch!
My Facebook Page--- My latest posts and so much more!
Now with over 8,000 members!

My Garden Themed Weekly Link Party, every Tuesday right here!
I am linking up to the parties found HERE.

"Take my life and let me be, a living prayer, my God to thee."

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment. I enjoy hearing from my readers!