Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Basket Full Of GOODIES!

It's officially yard sale season in Indiana.
The kind where you schedule your grocery shopping 
according to what town you want to hit this week.

My favorites are the city-wide sales.
Come early folks.  
The best stuff is usually gone the evening before.
So today I thought I would do a fun post and share what is in my new basket full of GOODIES!
This was all together when I got it, BTW.
First off... aprons!
I think these are darling.
Will I wear them...no.
Decorate with them... oh heck yes.
Doilies... yes, yes, yes.
This one is so delicate, love it.
But these table runners are what I just fell in love with.
The sizes are perfect.
 They are all in great condition.
 I just love this one.
 Makes me wonder who made them.
Beautiful!
And of course the basket is fantastic too!
Okay... how much for all of this you ask?

TEN BUCKS!

I would have gave that just for the basket.

Dang I love Yard Sale Season!!

Happy Thrifting....Brooke

Let's Keep In Touch!

facebook twitter gplus pinterest
follow us in feedly
rss

My Garden Themed Weekly Link Party, every Tuesday right here!

15 comments :

  1. Hi Brooke! Fellow Hoosier here, although I live in Texas now. You found some great items, and in terrific condition too! I love the wire basket also.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Texas, how exciting! Nice to meet you!! Thanks so much!!

      Delete
  2. Oh my...who in their right mind would put this stuff in a yard sale? Evidently someone who isn't into vintage! And I would SO wear those aprons! You did GOOD!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree... I think people are disappointed in my yard sales. I never part with the "Good Stuff"!!

      Delete
  3. The "table runners" were called "dresser scarves" back in the day. I've seen more than a few. Often stained by perfumes and other toiletries.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh yes....that is a great find. And the basket!! I love yard sales!! I have a crochet apron very similar to the one you got. I have it hanging on a hook in my kitchen.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If I could find one to match my kitchen I would too. These are a little bright. But they would be perfect somewhere on my porch or in the rose garden. I have been thinking of a little clothes line with things hanging somewhere.

      Delete
  5. Awesome haul! those aprons are beautiful, and so unusual!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I love the blue one with the see thru sections. Never seen one like that.

      Delete
  6. Oh I love a yard sale! Looks Like you did really well. I love anything people have put time into making! I always wonder about them too.
    Lee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When all the linens in Southern Indiana are few... come to my house. I will have them all.. I just love them too.

      Delete
  7. Dang! You got lucky with the linens. And the basket is a plus. I hope there are a few this Saturday. 'Cause junking don't take a holiday.
    Happy Yard Sales to everyone!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment. I enjoy hearing from my readers!