Friday, April 18, 2014

Aprons and Lace... Oh My!!


Okay, I know I just did a porch post a few days ago.
But then I went yard sale'n and found some new goodies.
So I am back to show you how I am using them.
Remember those aprons?
Aren't they just the cutest!
I also added the yellow pastel rugs.
I love taking inexpensive finds and making the porch cozy.
Like old quilts and inexpensive pillows.
And did I say lace?
Yes. I added lace to the swing.
Why not?
It was in a closet... now I can enjoy it.
I love how it makes it look all cozy.
Will it stay this way?
Who knows... but for now I am happy with it.
So cute.
I am in such a cutesy phase... are you too?
But I just love the fun bright colors.
Maybe I am having a second childhood.
But life is serious enough.
Its good to have something you can just enjoy.
I am reminding myself to be more thankful.
To enjoy these days and be content.
Thanks so much for stopping by and GOD BLESS YOU!
Happy Easter....Brooke

Like to see more of my photography, garden and home? 
I would love to share it with you. You can follow my site or you could receive
my posts directly into your email. Lets keep in touch!
My Facebook Page--- My latest posts and so much more!
Now with over 8,000 members!
I am linking up to the parties found HERE.
"Take my life and let me be, a living prayer, my God to thee."




12 comments :

  1. I LOVE the lace on the swing! Sooo romantic! Everything looks so adorable, I could stay there all day.
    Thanks so much for sharing with us. Happy Easter!
    Hugs,
    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love your porch!! I would love to have a porch like this!!

    Hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, how nice to sit on your big front porch and relax! I love the beautiful lace on your amazing swing. The old chairs and table with the embroidery linen...oh my! I'm in love! And aprons, too! You have a fabulous home and style! Enjoy your week! Hugs, Diane

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love your porch! It wouldn't really matter what you add or take away, it is absolutely charming, but I do really like those cute aprons and the lace on the swing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love, love, love your porch and the aprons, and lace on the swing are fantastic. How fun is that. Thanks tons for linking to Inspire Me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The lace is such a wonderful touch to your adorable porch. Looks very cozy and charming!

    ~Trisha

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love, love, love what you did with those pretty aprons, and the idea with the lace on the swing porch is really original. Thanks for sharing at History and Home on We Call It Junkin!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your porch looks so springy! I love your apron 'banner' and your colorful green chair. The lace sure adds softness to the swing. Thank you for sharing your inspiration. Kathi

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this! They do add wonderful coziness to your porch! I do appreciate you sharing with A Return to Loveliness,
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the apron banner and the lace wrapped around the swing is a pretty(and cozy) touch! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your porch. You must really enjoy sitting out there. My favorite thing is the pillow on your swing.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh My! I am in love with your front porch. EVERY bit of it and I have pinned the lace covered swing! WOW! You give me inspiration!
    Hugs and blessings, Cindy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment. I enjoy hearing from my readers!