Monday, March 10, 2014

Vintage Decorating - Bluebird Tabletop Display

Yes, Spring is almost here!
I wanted to share a few pics of the entry today.
 And I have been adding more touches here and there.
The birdbath adds some height and another place to add some ivy.
These are some of my favorite candlesticks.
And of course... burlap.
 This sweet little bluebird print is one of my favorites.
I found it at a yard sale a few years ago.
I updated the frame for a cottage look.
 And the little postcard matches it perfectly.
I am working on displaying more of my postcard collection.
I have a vanilla candle burning today... making it glow and welcoming.
The sun shining in helps so much!
Here is the next step... I will be adding these Vintage plates to the walls.
I need a few more hangers... come back soon to see how it turns out!

Thanks for visiting...Brooke

Like to see more of my photography, garden and home? 
I would love to share it with you. You can follow my site or you could receive
my posts directly into your email. Lets keep in touch!


My Facebook Page--- My latest posts and so much more!
Now with over 7,700 members!
I am linking up to the parties found HERE.
"Take my life and let me be, a living prayer, my God to thee."

3 comments :

  1. Hi Brooke! Oh, how beautiful your setting is. Just love that old oak cabinet you're using and everything you've placed on it.
    Be a sweetie,
    Shelia;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have some very pretty things.

    Big Texas Hugs,
    Susan and Bentley

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everything is so pretty. Love those vintage plates. Thanks for sharing. Denise

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment. I enjoy hearing from my readers!