Sunday, March 16, 2014

Vintage Cards on Display for Spring

Last week I told you how I was adding garden accents around the house.
One of my favorites was the two trellises behind my desk.
They were pretty on their own.
But I could not leave them alone.
I added the burlap wreath first.
Then thought we could do a purple display.
I collect cards... and have at least 100 of them.
So it will be fun to switch them out for the seasons or by colors.
I also could do some 5 by 7 frames and Vintage photos.
The possibilities are endless...
The photos are a bit wacky today.
But you can get the idea.

Thanks for stopping in!
Brooke

1 comment :

  1. Hello Brooke...The trellis is such a unique idea and perfect for hanging momentos! Nice job. Susan

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment. I enjoy hearing from my readers!