Thursday, March 13, 2014

New Spring Themed Homemade Art Projects....


Just popping in to share a fun project I did this week.
I love vintage graphics and wanted to do a collage of them.
This was a piece I was going to put in a yard sale.
But decided it would be a good project for a redo.
I painted it antique white and covered it in Modge-Podge...
Then played till I had it covered.
I have been redoing the entry in florals, so it all goes together.
I painted this big frame and added some vintage fabric.
Here you can see it hanging on the door to the basement.
See?  I got the plates hung too.
I will show you more of this area tomorrow!

So two big new wall pieces... total cost...
Zip... I had it all in my craft closet!
Love that!!

Thanks for stopping by....Brooke






2 comments :

  1. Great project! Thanks for sharing. Have a wonderful day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is really pretty Brooke. Thanks for sharing it at Home Sweet Home!
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment. I enjoy hearing from my readers!