Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Home Sweet Garden--- New Link Party Coming April 1st!



Spring is finally here!
Let's celebrate by starting a new link up party!
I am happy to invite you to link up your GARDEN THEMED
posts to this new weekly party starting April 1st.


Links can be anything garden themed.... including home decor,
vintage, repurposed... anything with a garden or floral theme.
Please all post must be your own content and no selling themed entries.
Lets just have fun and enjoy some beautiful ideas!

Here is a little logo for you to add to your posts.


I require a link back to my site or entries will be removed.
Please link it to www.creativecountrymom.com

I would appreciate any help in getting the word out!
Any shout out to your followers would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks so much....Brooke

3 comments :

  1. Will do! Sounds like fun! I love gardening and anything to do with it.. Hoping this is a great success for you.. I am excited to be part of it.. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have it pinned to my sidebar.. come on by for a visit and follow along with me.. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun party you have planned, which I'm sure will be a weekly success! Thanks so much for your kind note about our Easter mantel!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment. I enjoy hearing from my readers!