Sunday, March 2, 2014

Garden Gawkers #7 - Out and About Booneville, Indiana

Yesterday I had fun showing you the historic homes in Washington, Indiana.
So today I will show you the rest of my photos from Booneville, Indiana.
I took these last fall on a walk one morning last September.
I love to park my car and just walk up and down the historic district of these small towns.
My goal is to do all of them around me.
I take my dog Miley and we just explore.
On this particular morning my husband was playing golf and I went with him.
So I had about four hours to look around.
I hope you enjoy these beauties as much as I did!



















Do you have a favorite?
Mine is definitely this last one...
I love the corner porch!

More about Booneville, IN... it is about 45 minutes from me.
But it has the best Goodwill Store in Southern Indiana!
I have been there twice and scored both times...lol.
It also has a neat downtown area with great vintage and antiques stores.
Don't miss the fabric store by the Courthouse.
It is super cute and the owner is very creative.

Hope you will continue to follow my series "Garden Gawkers"
and you can enjoy all the posts by clicking here...

Thanks for stopping by....Brooke

1 comment :

  1. What a great neighborhood - I can't wait to get out for a walk without my snow boots on!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment. I enjoy hearing from my readers!