Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Garden Gawkers #15 - Cute Little Cottage Garden

 Hello dears!
Hope this week is going well for you.
It is still miserable cold in Indiana.
Not very Spring like at all.
I do have a few crocuses blooming and my other bulbs are up.
But we have had snow the last couple days.
It is melted now, but still in the 30s.
Burr!!!

So lets warm up with this cute as a button cottage garden.
Complete with a picket fence ♥.

This is #15 in the Garden Gawker Series!
Click the link to see them all if you are just joining us.

This charming garden was part of the 
SW Indiana Master Garden Tour in 2013.
Enjoy!!





I am over the top excited to invite you to join me starting this Tuesday for my new link up party...

"Home Sweet Garden" Tuesdays at Creative Country Mom's


This is a garden themed party that will be here on my site every Tuesday!
Anything garden or floral themed... inside and out.
Vintage, repurposed, garden tours, front porch ideas...
Lets get creative and be inspired.
Most of all... lets have fun!
See you this Tuesday, April 1st!!
♥ Brooke

5 comments :

  1. Brooke ... I love the picket fence in your blog post today. I miss my in town picket fence garden! I'm also looking forward to your new linky party and I'm heading over to add it to my site.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet garden indeed! Love that little bench!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a pretty garden! Its cold here too. We had a couple fo days pf spring like either and then a bit of snow yesterday. I am really hoping my spring blooms will make it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A very charming, cottage garden - love the perennials and the picket fence! I am delighted that you shared with Home and Garden Thursday,
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment. I enjoy hearing from my readers!