Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Garden Gawkers #14 - The Container Garden

We're back for another garden tour!
This is the 14th garden in my 'Garden Gawkers' series.
This garden was part of the SW Indiana Master Gardener Tour this past summer.
It has so many mature plantings and wonderful hardscapes.
The stonework was just stunning.
But what are group oooohhhed and aaaawwwweeed over was the containers.
They were just beautiful scattered around the garden.
And I loved that so many things had plant tags!
The collector in me was taking notes!
One of my favorites.
This is a plant I will be looking for this year.
Variegated  Gold Artemesia...
Here is the plant... so neat!  Wow...
Everything was beautiful.
But of course I love the colors... pinks and purples are my favorites.

Thanks so much for stopping in...
And if you have not seen all the garden in this series--
You have been missing out!
They have been so much fun to share...

Happy Gardening...Brooke

1 comment :

  1. Thank you for the wonderful garden tour. With spring taking its time to get to Long Island your photographs are such a welcomed sight!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment. I enjoy hearing from my readers!