Monday, March 17, 2014

Garden Gawkers #13 - The Island Themed Garden

Happy St. Patrick's Day dear friends!
I don't have a green themed post for you...But this is way better.
Today I am sharing another wonderful post in the 'Garden Gawkers' series!
This garden is another from the SW Indiana Master Gardeners Tour.
The garden was a beach themed garden.
"A Vacation in your own Backyard"
I just loved the old boat!
Lots of bright fun garden art too.
The vintage cooler was perfect.
My girls would have loved this area to hang out in.
But the star of the show was that boat!
Would you ever do something like this in your home?
It was over the top, but so much fun!

Okay this is my 13th post in the Garden Gawkers Series.
I don't want you to miss a one of them!
And make sure you are a subscriber too.
I have many more coming soon...
Including a new garden themed link party coming in April.

Thanks for coming by....Brooke
------------------------------

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment. I enjoy hearing from my readers!