Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Master Bedroom Decorated For Easter in Vintage Style

Hello my dears...
Wanted to share with you some pretties in the Master Bedroom this week.
It's all ready for Easter and Spring.

I want to thank the editors and followers of Romantic Homes Magazine for so many comments and lovely notes on my last post from my holiday decor in this room.

It has been one of my most popular posts of all time on my site.
You can view it here...

You have no idea how much that means to me.
I simple adore your site and magazine and am honored beyond measure.

So... take a look around and enjoy!






















Thanks so much for stopping by!
Brooke

4 comments :

  1. your bedroom is so pretty and romantic looking. I love all of the laces and the sweet Eastery vignette.
    Be a sweetie,
    Shelia ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello!! I just found your blog and I love your style so I am now following you where ever I can!! I hope when you find some time, you can stop by Debbie- Dabble and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas and maybe if you chose, follow me too!!

    Looking forward to spending time visiting with you!!

    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. What FuN you must have had !
    It's delightful [and in a fab colour!!]

    Enjoy !

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty. Love your headboard and all that lace! Thanks so much for sharing at AMAZE ME MONDAY...
    Blessings,
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment. I enjoy hearing from my readers!