Friday, February 28, 2014

Good Morning Reno!

Hello dears!
It has been super cold here the last few days.
But the sunshine has been amazing.
So I nearly froze...but I wanted to share some photos with you.
I love the wide open spaces we have here.
We just have six acres, but you can see for miles.
The kittys love to follow me around and play on the rocks.
I am so ready to enjoy the lake and swim again!
I think if you look really closely you might see a little green in the grass.
A few of the roses are showing a bit of growth.
I am hoping in about 2 weeks we finally will be over this cold.
It has been hard on this gardener to be cooped up inside.
I have a few bulbs barely popping thru the soil.
Hopefully the garden is as ready as I am to get busy and bloom!
Thanks so much for stopping by and God Bless...
~Brooke~

3 comments :

  1. Beautiful place and I LOVE your pictures :)

    Catherine Vargas
    Vintage Girls
    www.vindiebaby.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful home, very jealous. We are hoping to move to a more remote location ourselves. Plan on serious house hunting in about a year. Hope the cold goes away soon. I would love for you to share at the Bacon Time linky anytime.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous photos, such beautiful scenery! Thanks so much for sharing at AMAZE ME MONDAY...
    Blessings,
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment. I enjoy hearing from my readers!