Friday, February 14, 2014

Garden Roses for YOU on Valentine's Day

Yesterday I was in Wal-Mart and they had about every color of roses to buy.
I picked up one and nothing, no scent at all.

As I say every year... don't buy me roses unless they have ROOTS!

So here is some favorite pics of my Rose Garden and blooms.
Most of these are from 2012, so hopefully they will be new to you!


















Happy Valentine's Day my dears!
~Brooke~

To see a list of the names of most of the roses I grow click below...






3 comments :

  1. Brooke your roses are so gorgeous. A real treasure to the eyes.
    Have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I loved seeing your roses. You have so many. Just read your other post too and I also planted about 30 new roses just last winter and have about 45 varieties in all. I'm hoping to add to it again this year!! Now is that an addiction??? Love your garden.. Maryann

    ReplyDelete
  3. Roses and Valentine...a perfect post!
    Your garden has 'matured' so much since my
    last visit, Brooke! I remember the new house and even
    newer garden. Your labor of love really shows...and shines!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment. I enjoy hearing from my readers!