Thursday, February 6, 2014

Garden Gawkers #6 -'Hot' Tropical Patio Garden

When it is bitter cold outside...
There is nothing more I would love to share than this 'hot' garden!
I love all the tropical looking colors.
I am not sure what kind of a building it was.
But it sure had a great patio and garden!
Want to see more?
There is a whole series of homes and gardens....
Click Here to view them ALL!

~Brooke~

Like to see more of my photography, garden and home? 
I would love to share it with you. You can follow my site or you could receive
my posts directly into your email. Lets keep in touch!
My Facebook Page--- My latest posts and so much more!
Now with over 7,500 members!
I am linking up to the parties found HERE.
"Take my life and let me be, a living prayer, my God to thee."


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment. I enjoy hearing from my readers!