Thursday, February 6, 2014

Garden Gawkers #5 - "Angelic Front Porch"

 Suprise!
Another fun post for you today in the 'Garden Gakers' series!
 It's the perfect thing for us to enjoy these long weeks of winter!
 This sweet little garden was charming.
 But I just fell in love with the angels.
 So welcoming and sweet.
 Loved the touches of color too.
A charming city garden indeed!

If you liked this one... check all the gardens in this series!
Click Here to view them ALL!

~Brooke~

Like to see more of my photography, garden and home? 
I would love to share it with you. You can follow my site or you could receive
my posts directly into your email. Lets keep in touch!
My Facebook Page--- My latest posts and so much more!
Now with over 7,500 members!
I am linking up to the parties found HERE.
"Take my life and let me be, a living prayer, my God to thee."

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment. I enjoy hearing from my readers!