Saturday, February 22, 2014

All New Front Entry... Ready For Easter

This is my before and after I'm afraid some of my readers might say... I liked it before.
And I did too.  But after 6 years of red... I needed a change.
So all in one day.... I took down the wallpaper and painted yesterday.
This is my much brighter front entry.
Decorated with bunnies and burlap.
It is so much brighter now.
And it was inspired by my Grandma Gertie's table chandelier.
And me wanting to decorate for Easter.
It is much more casual now.
More garden looking like the rest of the house.
It was hard working with the red.
I will miss it, but the girls and I love this color.
It is in between a sage green and a aqua.
If you put blue by it... it's aqua.
But at times it looks really green.
I love those kinds of colors... so many options!
The garden angels are inside for the winter.
I had these bunnies on top of the kitchen cabinets... 
A yard sale score from a few years ago.
 So here is the before...
And now.  Very dramatic in my book.
I will be adding more to the walls.
All kinds of ideas are swimming in my head.
Everything Vintage of course!

Thanks for looking....Brooke




2 comments :

  1. Wow! This is so beautiful! I have to admit, I love love your wallpaper but the blue is so very pretty. Your vignette is simply gorgeous! Spring has sprung at your house.
    Be a sweetie,
    Shelia :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the change! It seems to flow better with the rest of the house. Love your grandmother's lamp! Unique and gorgeous! Great job! Hugs, Leena

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment. I enjoy hearing from my readers!