Wednesday, February 5, 2014

A Snowy, Icy Garden {My Winter Wonderland}

Okay... this can stop any time now.
But I am trying to make the most of it.
And appreciate the beauty of this snow globe we are living in.
It snowed about two inches late yesterday.
Then sleeted later giving us a good quarter inch of ice.
It looks pretty on the branches.
But it is dangerous and dreaded.
I am so tired of winter.
I miss all the green!
But the view of the lake is pretty.
And I know some love to see snow...
So this post if for you.... Send me some sunshine if you can!
Love...Brooke

4 comments :

  1. I agree, Winter is visually gorgeous - just a pain in the butt to live through lol
    Beautiful pics
    Hugs from snowy Montreal
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your snow and ice storm came on to us. Our gardens look the same this morning. All snowy covered in ice. Stay warm and safe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. And yes you pleased me with this wintery vieuws. We have to be patient untill spring arrives with all its new green and color of the flowers.
    I send you a lot of sunshine.
    Warm wishes from Holland.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just had to write! Your website is beautiful! I really enjoyed your photos of irises...looks like you and I have a passion for them (www.iriswarehouse.com is me).
    Thank you for this website. I'm not sure how I came across it, undoubtedly looking at irises. Kind regards, Judy (Williamston, Michigan)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment. I enjoy hearing from my readers!