Wednesday, February 26, 2014

A Room I Have Never Shown You... Until Now

After over 750 posts, it's hard to believe I have not shown you everything.
But I don't think I have ever shown you the loft!
Mostly I think it is because it is my craft room.
(And there is usually a mess project I am working on.)
And as you can see, little sister is working on a puzzle at the table.
But the light was pretty this afternoon.
So I took a few pictures.
This was to be the fourth bedroom, but we kept it open.
But we left the closets for storage.
(Fabric, lace, beads, etc!)
It has a great view of the lake.
And south facing windows for my plants.
But most important... my sewing machine.
Which has been getting a good workout making pillows this week!

Thanks so much for stopping by....Brooke

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment. I enjoy hearing from my readers!