Saturday, January 4, 2014

January Rose Garden

Of all the photos I take in this garden...
This is the first time I have shown it in winter...
There are lots of little treasures in this rose garden.
Tucked away in the branches.
Vintage finds and yardsale goodies....
Even things I have made over the years.
Even some old christmas bells are welcome!
This makes me yearn for warmer days....
When the garden looks like this....
Instead of this!
Oh well... lets have a cup of hot chocolate and plan next years garden!
Thanks so much for stopping by....
~Brooke~

Like to see more of my photography, garden and home? 
I would love to share it with you. You can follow my site or you could receive
my posts directly into your email. Lets keep in touch!
My Facebook Page--- My latest posts and so much more!
Now with over 7,500 members!
I am linking up to the parties found HERE.
"Take my life and let me be, a living prayer, my God to thee."

1 comment :

  1. Wow you certainly know how to decorate then capture in photo a winter garden that would otherwise be boring in the winter season. Great job! enJOYed.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment. I enjoy hearing from my readers!