Thursday, January 2, 2014

January Front Gardens

The sun came out for a bit today...
Thought you might enjoy a walk around the front gardens.
I am in Southern Indiana....
Where we have had record snows and flooding...
But all is well on this January day.
I had a mission to find beauty in the cold.
I think I did... don't you?
I usually do not photograph in the winter...
But how can we not enjoy these cyclamen coums?
They will be blooming in a few weeks!
Winter may not be all bad after all.
Here is some Ivy and Bergenia.
They both are evergreen.
And my small grove of Hellebores look great this year.
They will bloom in pinks and creams any day now.
Thanks so much for visiting and taking the tour.
Keep warm now!
It's really cold here this week... down in the teens at night!
~Brooke~

Like to see more of my photography, garden and home? 
I would love to share it with you. You can follow my site or you could receive
my posts directly into your email. Lets keep in touch!
My Facebook Page--- My latest posts and so much more!
Now with over 7,500 members!
I am linking up to the parties found HERE.
"Take my life and let me be, a living prayer, my God to thee."


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment. I enjoy hearing from my readers!