Friday, January 3, 2014

January Back Gardens

Yesterday I shared the Front Gardens...
So today I will show you the backyard areas.
The butterfly hill in dormancy still has quite a bit of interest.
The evergreens are starting to be big enough to notice.
The walkway to the deck.
The grasses are pretty blowing in the wind.
We are having quite a cold spell now.  
A bit of snow on the ground... but it is the -7 they are calling for that worries me.
Poor Reno out in all of this.
I want to just bring him in by the fire with me.
Take care and thanks for stopping by!
~Brooke~

PS.... Tomorrow's post is.... 
The Winter Rose Garden!



Like to see more of my photography, garden and home? 
I would love to share it with you. You can follow my site or you could receive
my posts directly into your email. Lets keep in touch!
My Facebook Page--- My latest posts and so much more!
Now with over 7,500 members!
I am linking up to the parties found HERE.
"Take my life and let me be, a living prayer, my God to thee."

1 comment :

  1. I SO love your blog! All of your pictures are SO cozy to me.... I just adore your home!!!
    ♥♥♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment. I enjoy hearing from my readers!