Saturday, January 25, 2014

In Case You Missed It - March and Early April 2013


My one and only post in March of 2013 was titled...

It featured some of the things I am looking forward to.
Like the lovely hellebores blooming.
Mine are plumping up... but no buds yet.

Then in April the garden came back with a few blooms...
That post was called...
And featured blooms of "Flower Parade" daffodils.
Misty Glen
Bella Vista
Solar Wind
Yazz
And my favorites... these have multiple blooms per stem...
They are called Tazettas and this variety is "Geranium".

It looks like all I have are white ones...
But here you can see all the yellow ones on the Butterfly Hill.
By Mid-April few of the trees were blooming..
This post is called "More Spring Beauties"
It featured my lovely young Flowering Plum Tree.
Bridal Wreath Spirea Shrub
A Green Hellebore
Love them so much.... 
The next post was called
This makes me want it to be Spring even more...
Seeing the garden come alive again.
Look at all this healthy roses!
 
Can't wait to see this again.

Okay... there is more April blooms for you to enjoy!
We'll share that in the next post of this series.

Thanks so much for visiting with me and please consider becoming a new follower!
~Brooke~


Like to see more of my photography, garden and home? 
I would love to share it with you. You can follow my site or you could receive
my posts directly into your email. Lets keep in touch!
My Facebook Page--- My latest posts and so much more!
Now with over 7,500 members!
I am linking up to the parties found HERE.
"Take my life and let me be, a living prayer, my God to thee."

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment. I enjoy hearing from my readers!