Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Garden Gawkers... A Walk By Garden Tour #1

Have I told you how cold it is?
How much I hate Winter?

So lets get away from all this and start a new series of posts...
Lets call it.... "Garden Gawkers"

These are some beautiful gardens of homes I saw on my many morning walks this past fall.
I hope you enjoy this home and garden as much as I did!
A lovely brick colonial...
With very mature landscaping.
I loved the walls all the way up the street.
And around the circle driveway.
I know a lot of work has went into these.
I wish the daylilies were in bloom when I visited.
The color scheme went throughout.
The gardener has more restraint than I do.... lovely!

Well that was fun... can't wait to show you more!
Come back again soon....Brooke

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment. I enjoy hearing from my readers!