Friday, January 24, 2014

Garden Gawkers #3 - Make An Entrance - Front Entrances and Screen Porches

Hello again!
Wanted to thank everyone for the nice comments on this new series.
I think everyone loves to see real homes and how people live in them.
Todays post is about front entrances and screen porches.
I loved the big country charm of this little garden.
Or the big lush out of bounds of this one....

 Simple and refined is lovely.
And cottages are my favorite.
Look at the little details they have added to this one.
Lovely bones hint of the treasures you might find inside.
I bet this one has a ornate staircase and woodwork...
These homes look so welcoming.
Sit and visit for the afternoon on the swing.
Again, I hope you enjoy them as much as I did.

Want to see more?
There is a whole series of homes and gardens....
Click Here to view them ALL!

~Brooke~

Like to see more of my photography, garden and home? 
I would love to share it with you. You can follow my site or you could receive
my posts directly into your email. Lets keep in touch!
My Facebook Page--- My latest posts and so much more!
Now with over 7,500 members!
I am linking up to the parties found HERE.
"Take my life and let me be, a living prayer, my God to thee."

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment. I enjoy hearing from my readers!