Sunday, January 5, 2014

Cookie Day....

Winter weather advisory... 6-8 inches of snow coming... -13 on Monday....
How do we handle all this?
We bake cookies.
Diet... what diet?
Christmas seems to never end this year.
But cold weather makes us want to bake.
How can you resist warm cookies... not me.
Best thing is... My girls make them now.
I am just there to answer a question or two.
And clean up  the mess!
Miley was the assistant today.
She loves to watch the girls.
And she got a taste or two.  Oh my...
Maddie with her display...
I love baking with the girls.
We made four batches and they all turned out really good.
Peanut Butter with Kisses on top,
Chocolate Chip and Oatmeal.
Of course Miley loves everything.
Beautiful.
There's nothing better than girl time...
Except maybe a kitchen that smells like cookies!

Off to make a big salad for lunch.
And maybe some time on the elliptical!
~Brooke~

2 comments :

  1. What a wonderful idea! The photos of you and your girls are great! Warm hugs, Esther

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh those cookies look delicious! Your daughters are very cute. I only have boys...well for a few more months, that is. Then I can finally indulge in some frilly stuff!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment. I enjoy hearing from my readers!