Monday, December 9, 2013

Tropical, Bright Teens Room

Let me start off by saying...
This post was not propped or styled...
In any way... it is "AS IS"

But we are in for a treat...
Because we have been granted permission
 into my oldest daughters room.

"Try to act cool... she may kick us out!"

We are snowed in... school is canceled.
And Maddie's room is mostly clean!
So she let me take a few pics....
Remember, she is a typical teenager.
There is no bed skirt and stuff on the floor...
But hey, I can deal with that... (most of the time)
I love her bright colors...
It is such a fun room to be in.
She loves anything beachy.... so I did her dresser and wall in a palm tree beach mural.
It came in six pieces like wallpaper.  
I have added some art, but most is just kids stuff.
Its a great place to hangout and chat...
Wish I had used my good camera for these...
But you can get the idea....
The best part of this room you can't see...
She is a 14 year old with a walk in closet!
Dang... she has it sooooo good!


Thanks for stopping by....Brooke






1 comment :

  1. Cool room, Maddie! Reminds me of the blog "Henrietta and Clementine". I love the treatment on the dresser!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment. I enjoy hearing from my readers!