Thursday, December 26, 2013

Quick Update In The Living Room...

Christmas Greetings Dear Friends!
I hope you are having a glorious holiday....
Today I did a quick update to my blanket chest in the living room.
I have looked all over for a before picture...
But it was a boring beige with red dots.
Now it is a lovely plaid in the same fabric as my drapes.
My hubby helped me recover it today.
It looks a thousand times better.
This is probably my favorite room in the house.
It has such great light for these cold winter months.
My hubby and I have seperate tv rooms, and this one is mine.
It has the best view of the lakes and my horse pasture.
Lots of light for my house plants too.
A repurposed fireplace screen into a great metal backdrop.
Everything in here is leather, making for easy cleaning with the dogs.
This is their favorite room too.
More houseplants on stools behind the couch.
I use every nick and cranny folks!
My next project will be some pillows for on top of the chest.
The sunlight on my side table and ivy.
Here you can see all the big window.
Can you spot Reno my horse?
There he is....
Looking down you can see the back gardens.
Miley's favorite napping spot... in the sun.

Okay folks...I gotta get to fixin' supper for these guys!
Merry Christmas and thanks for visiting!


Like to see more of my photography, garden and home? 
I would love to share it with you. You can follow my site or you could receive
my posts directly into your email. Lets keep in touch!
My Facebook Page--- My latest posts and so much more!
Now with over 7,500 members!
I am linking up to the parties found HERE.
"Take my life and let me be, a living prayer, my God to thee."

3 comments :

  1. It's a beautiful room…love the windows! I agree…leather furniture is much easier to keep clean when you have pets!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your favorite room is so warm and cozy. I love the drapes and adding that same fabric to the bench was a great idea! Thanks for sharing at TTF!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely room and a gorgeous view too. Thanks for linking up at Shabbilicious Friday.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment. I enjoy hearing from my readers!