Monday, December 16, 2013

My Country Kitchen Decked Out For Christmas...

It's getting so close to the big day!
I think I am the last blogger to do a tour...
But better late than never I guess!
Wanted to share some pics of the kitchen with ya'll!
It's an easy room to decorate....
Just everything country... it all works!
It took the leaf out of our table and it works better in the space.
Lots more room to move around.
I can do that because Christmas is NOT at my house this year!
Lol..  I get to be the guest for a change.
Of course I have houseplants everywhere...
And everything rusty is good with me.
Have a harvest-gold collection going on... really love that color this year.
And my baskets of course.
This little scale is a new find... love the color.
A glimpse of the tree.
Have more pic of it for tomorrow.
Another shot of my hanging plant.  
It is much neater in person.
Still having camera issues.
Hope Santa gets my list...!
Thanks so much for stopping by and Merry Christmas!
~Brooke~


Like to see more of my photography, garden and home? 
I would love to share it with you. You can follow my site or you could receive
my posts directly into your email. Lets keep in touch!
My Facebook Page--- My latest posts and so much more!
Now with over 7,500 members!
I am linking up to the parties found HERE.
"Take my life and let me be, a living prayer, my God to thee."

13 comments :

  1. How much fun you must have decorating your country kitchen for Christmas. I love your pie safe for is sets the country mood. The Christmas tree with the grapevine garland add just the right touch. Have a very Merry Christmas!

    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Delightful! I can feel the love in your home! Merry Christmas!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your kitchen is adorable! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute...love your kitchen...similar to mine! Makes you want to sit down and have coffee or cocoa!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have a lovely home filled with the charm of a country Christmas. Love it! Thank you for sharing at the Thursday Favorite Things blog hop. Wishing you a lovely weekend and a very Merry Christmas♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. Brooke,
    I adore your Kitchen Home Tour for Christmas!!!
    Thank you for sharing your charming and festive decor!!!
    I found some amazing inspirational ideas as I bring back The Gingerbread Group for Christmas 2014!
    Fondly,
    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  8. YOur country kitchen stole my heart! I love every detail, especially the basket with the beater and snowman:) Love the plaid wallpaper too MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your kitchen is just country cozy to the core. Love the colors, what you have done for Christmas, and that pie safe!! : ) Merry Christmas! : )

    ReplyDelete
  10. Brooke your kitchen is beautiful and looks wonderful decorated for Christmas - I will be featuring your post in this week's A Return to Loveliness - I appreciate you sharing,
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love how you've decorated your kitchen! I followed a link from A Delightsome Life. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love how you've decorated your kitchen! I followed a link from A Delightsome Life. Happy New Year! Elizabeth from BeautyObserved.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment. I enjoy hearing from my readers!