Friday, December 27, 2013

In Case You Missed It - January 2013

I thought it would be fun to go back a highlight some of my favorite posts of 2013...
We'll call this series "In Case You Missed It 2013!"

I hope you enjoy it as much as I did sharing it with you...
January brought a tour of a lovely public garden just a few miles from me.
Beverly Knight is a very respected gardener and lucky for me a good friend.
Take the time to view her lovely acres in full spring bloom.
The highlight of the tour is her majestic waterfall.
Every year I promise myself to go back in the dog days of summer 
and just sit on the rocks and let the water run over me.... 
I need to do that this year!
Here is Day 1
and Day 4!

Later in January we toured on of my favorite places in earth... "Little" Nashville, Indiana.

We had lots of fun visiting in early May of 2012...
And the weather was just perfect... everything was in bloom.
It is a delightful place to visit...
I loved the rustic cottage shops...
And the cute garden displays.
This bicycle was a favorite of mine.
But the best is the licence plate palm tree!

There is so much more to see!
Here is the tour...

January is a great month for crafting...
Here are a couple things I made and shared with my readers....

This was a fun one to share and I made the heck out of these.
I even did two classes and one church group demonstration. 

Another fun one was the scarf necklaces...



So cute!  And comfortable to wear too!

Okay come back tomorrow for the next month of goodies!
Thanks for stopping by....Brooke

1 comment :

  1. Brooke, I am just loving the birds nest charm! I have never seen this done before and I am going to run out to Walmart tomorrow for the wire,,,already have the beads. Do you buy the wire in the hardware department or in the crafts? Thanks for posting the tutorial!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment. I enjoy hearing from my readers!