Saturday, December 28, 2013

In Case You Missed It - February 2013

Today is the second day of my "In Case You Missed It" Series...
February brought some of my favorite posts...
I hope you enjoy them as much as I did sharing them!

I started February with the "Cottage Gardening Series"
Wow was it popular with my readers!
 Day 1....Day 2....Day 3
Here are a few favorite photos from the series.
Wow, this is so lovely.
I hope you will be as inspired as I was.
Beautiful blend of colors.
And I loved this vine over the stone!

We also did a craft in February...
Ribbon Roses are so much fun...and easy too!


Later that month we toured another lovely garden.... 
Oliver Winery in Bloomington, Indiana.
This garden waas so beautiful I did four posts on it...
Here are a few of my favorite images.









There is so much to see... make sure you visit every day of this tour!

Wow... that was a great month of posts!


Thanks so much for stopping in and please come back and visit soon...
Brooke

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment. I enjoy hearing from my readers!