Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Christmas Styled Country Statement Wall...

I gave your a glimpse of this room in the last post...
So lets look around a bit!
I have recently changed the decor in this room to more vintage style.
I had waited for years to hang the red shutters.... I love them!
The ladder had been in the kitchen... but now it is around the corner on a feature wall.
The vintage print was my hubbys grandparents.
I love the antique case and the burlap-printed shade.
An old wire basket and doo-dads.
This I made just this morning with my extra burlap.
I really like how it turned out.
Barnwood sign... love....love... love anything barnwood.
I made this from some pics.... sweet.
Hope you enjoyed the little tour... 
I have another wall in this room to show you.
Look for it soon.....Brooke

My Facebook Page--- My latest posts and so much more!
Now with over 7,500 members!
I am linking up to the parties found HERE.
"Take my life and let me be, a living prayer, my God to thee."

1 comment :

  1. I love your country decor!! I am a country girl and it is the best place to be! We also have an interesting ladder hung on our wall and it makes a great conversation piece as well. Hope you will stop by sometime :) Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment. I enjoy hearing from my readers!