Sunday, December 15, 2013

All warm and cozy...

Dang it's cold.
Like don't leave the house cold.
We've been snuggled in with blankies... 
In front of the fireplace....
I went 8 days not leaving the house....
And I am stocked up for another run...

Right now it is just a sheet of ice.
It warmed up a bit and melted some of the snow.
Then everything re-froze and is it like a skating rink on our driveway.

They are calling for warmer this week...
So it will be mud to feed the horses in.
But I may be able to get out and do a few last minute Holiday things.
Can't believe it is so soon!
Here is my Miley girl... love this pic of her.
 And Big Scoob...
 He is such a LUG.
 140 plus pounds of love.
 He is our 9 year old Great Dane.
 He loves laying in the sunshine and looking out to the lake.
 He is a good boy to put up with Miley....
So keep warm and snuggle in folks...
Enjoy these last crazy days before Christmas!
~Brooke~




No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment. I enjoy hearing from my readers!