Monday, September 16, 2013

A Dream Came True--- And His Name is Reno!

Today a dream of mine came true...
After 20 years of wishing for another horse....
I am now the new momma to this beautiful baby named Reno.
He is a little over 16 hands tall and a registered Quarter Horse.
He is a beautiful chestnut with a blaze and two stockings.
He belongs to a neighbor and we are just so happy to be getting him.
We will be fencing off most of my back yard for a horse pasture.
So now along with a beautiful view of the lake...
I will have my beautiful boy grazing on the hill.
Hope to have him moved by early November.
Until then he is just a four wheeler ride away.
The girls and I just love him... 
but the most surprising is how much my husband is enjoying him.

He is just one of the many blessing in my life right now.
I am still going strong in my diet... at -50 pounds now!
I can't wait to add riding to my cardio ;)


Will post more pics this week. 
So busy, but it is all good stuff!


Like to see more of my photography, garden and home? 
I would love to share it with you. You can follow my site or you could receive
my posts directly into your email. Lets keep in touch!


My Garden Group on Facebook, Join us!
I am linking up to the parties found HERE.
"Take my life and let me be, a living prayer, my God to thee."


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment. I enjoy hearing from my readers!