Saturday, August 17, 2013

Take A Tour of my Rose Garden!

Happy Saturday!
It has been so pretty this week.
Who knew August could be so beautiful?
Today we are taking a peek at my Cottage Style Rose Garden...
I grow over 60 varieties of roses...
Most of them in this South facing garden.
This year this area is four years old...
I love to collect little treasures to display in the garden...
Mostly yard sale finds.... repurposed.
And of course I add a bit of bling!
Everything gets moved around as the seasons change. 
Before I start decorating for fall... I wanted to share pictures of how it looked this summer.
I had more blooming last week, but I was gone most of the time.
It will have at least one more big flush this year.
My rusty treasures... I love my metal tubs and wagon.
I have been planting all week... moving things into the garden.
So I will add new things for next spring... maybe a new hydrangea or two?
Thanks so much for stopping by!


Brooke Berry Kroeger writes at the Creative Country Mom blog. There she shares her photography and country lifestyle. She enjoys incorporating vintage finds and repurposed treasures in her Southern Indiana farmhouse and garden. She is an avid gardener and grows a cottage-style free flowering “mass of color” landscape. She also does a video series called “Notes From A Country Garden” on YouTube. Brooke is also the owner of a large garden site on Facebook called “WebGarden” with over 5000 members. She loves to talk about gardening and often lectures at area Gardening Events and Clubs.



Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner



Like to see more of my photography, garden and home? 
I would love to share it with you. 
Let's Keep In Touch!
    
My Garden Group on Facebook with over 5000 Members. Join us!
I am linking up to the parties found HERE.

"Take my life and let me be, a living prayer, my God to thee."

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment. I enjoy hearing from my readers!