Saturday, August 3, 2013

Late Summer Blooms on the Butterfly Hill

Hello Dear Friends!
It seems like forever since I have shared any garden pictures!
Never fear.... it has been a beautiful summer here in Indiana.
We've had rain every few days and lots of lovely blooms.
I have been busy cleaning out beds and enjoying the nice weather.
But blogging has been touch and go!
Hopefully now I can get back on track.
The mild weather has been wonderful to be outside of an evening.
Lots of sunsets looking towards the lake.
And watching the rabbits in the backyard and the butterflies.
I took these pictures about 10 days ago.
Since then I have cut all the dayliles back and many of the irises.
So now you can see the lovely grasses and perennials better.
I love this time of year in this mostly native garden.
It really glows!
Happy Gardening!
-Brooke-

Brooke Berry Kroeger writes at the Creative Country Mom blog. There she shares her photography and country lifestyle. She enjoys incorporating vintage finds and repurposed treasures in her Southern Indiana farmhouse and garden. She is an avid gardener and grows a cottage-style free flowering “mass of color” landscape. She also does a video series called “Notes From A Country Garden” on YouTube. Brooke is also the owner of a large garden site on Facebook called “WebGarden” with over 5000 members. She loves to talk about gardening and often lectures at area Gardening Events and Clubs.



Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner

Like to see more of my photography, garden and home? 
I would love to share it with you. 
Let's Keep In Touch!
    
My Garden Group on Facebook with over 5000 Members. Join us!
I am linking up to the parties found HERE.

"Take my life and let me be, a living prayer, my God to thee."

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment. I enjoy hearing from my readers!