Monday, August 26, 2013

Feeling like Fall... At The Fire Pit Rock Garden

Welcome Garden Friends!
The hot days of August are upon us!
We've had some mild weather, but were in the middle of a hot spell now.
The garden is looking more like Fall everyday.
I am not spot watering a few areas.
But for the most part, just doing some clean-up on the established beds.
I wanted to show you how pretty the fire pit areas looks right now.
I am so happy with the grasses and pink blooms.
I have not watered down here at all this year.
Soon I will do a major cutback or we will have coneflowers everywhere.
But they are so lovely and the birds and butterflies love them.
This is where we have most of our parties and cookouts.
Next month our church picnic will be here.
Hope things stay looking pretty until then!

On a side note...
Please continue to pray for my mom.
She is back in the hospital with complication from her medications.
She had pneumonia the first week of August and was in critical condition.
She went home for a few days and is now back in the hospital.

We need her to feel better soon!

Thanks so much for stopping by....Brooke

Brooke Berry Kroeger writes at the Creative Country Mom blog. There she shares her photography and country lifestyle. She enjoys incorporating vintage finds and repurposed treasures in her Southern Indiana farmhouse and garden. She is an avid gardener and grows a cottage-style free flowering “mass of color” landscape. She also does a video series called “Notes From A Country Garden” on YouTube. Brooke is also the owner of a large garden site on Facebook called “WebGarden” with over 6,500 members. She loves to talk about gardening and often lectures at area Gardening Events and Clubs.
Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner



Like to see more of my photography, garden and home? 
I would love to share it with you. 
Let's Keep In Touch!
    
My Garden Group on Facebook with over 5000 Members. Join us!
I am linking up to the parties found HERE.

"Take my life and let me be, a living prayer, my God to thee."

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment. I enjoy hearing from my readers!