Monday, July 1, 2013

Tour of the Back Gardens by Scooby...

Today we have a tour of the back gardens....
Please excuse the cloudy day...
We have had so much rain!
It is thundering and grey as I write to you...
But lets not let that stop us...
Today we have a special guest to guide you!

Here he comes now!
No that is not a horse... or a deer....
It's sweet Scooby-Doo,
our Great Dane.
He's 150 pounds of love...
We call him Scoob, and he is almost 9 years old.
He is getting up there, but don't let that fool you.
He loves to run and swim in the lake.
But today he is going to show you the wild daylilies at the driveway.
Next to the butterfly hill...
They are so pretty this time of year....
We love this area it has a great view of the lakes.
Last but never least... the back walk is pretty this week.
I have lots of dayliles to show you in upcoming posts!
Thanks for stopping by and visiting with ole Scoob.
He likes to meet new people, especially if they bring McDonalds french fries.
They are his FAVORITE!

Blessings....Brooke

Like to see more of my photography, garden and home? 
I would love to share it with you. 
Let's Keep In Touch!
My Garden Group on Facebook with over 5000 Members. Join us!
I am linking up to the parties found HERE.
"Take my life and let me be, a living prayer, my God to thee."

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment. I enjoy hearing from my readers!