Monday, July 8, 2013

The Stars of my Daylily Gardens...

Here are just a few of the beautiful hybrid daylilies blooming this week...
This first one was a gift from a garden friend.
It is so pretty, but I do not have a name for it.
But I love the frills!
All of these are blooming in my garden this week!
It is just daylily heaven out here....
Corryton Pink
Decatur Prince
Moonlit Masquerade 
Pink Double Sloam
Unknown Orange Spider
Indian Giver
Rosy Returns
Strawberry Candy
Bette Davis Eyes
Big Bird
Bambi Doll
Pardon Me
Pink Ambrosia
Pat Mercer
Little Grapette
Pink Windmill

And there are so many more not shown here...
Like Tigerling.... Custard Candy.... Early Ice Carnival... Hot Spider.... House Of Orange... Lullabye Baby... Kwanso Double Orange.... Miss Amelia... Oklahoma Kicking Bird... Prairie Moonlight... Ruby Spider.... Sue Rothbauer... and more...

I will write down those names and try to get them in bloom this week for you.
I tell you it is a chore to keep them all straight.  But I try to keep the names so if you love them you can try to find them for your gardens.  I know I have a list of "wants" by my desk that grows and grows!

Thanks so much for stopping by and please consider becoming a follower!
~Brooke~

Brooke Berry Kroeger writes at the Creative Country Mom blog. There she shares her photography and country lifestyle. She enjoys incorporating vintage finds and repurposed treasures in her Southern Indiana farmhouse and garden. She is an avid gardener and grows a cottage-style free flowering “mass of color” landscape. She also does a video series called “Notes From A Country Garden” on YouTube. Brooke is also the owner of a large garden site on Facebook called “WebGarden” with over 5000 members. She loves to talk about gardening and often lectures at area Gardening Events and Clubs.



Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner

Like to see more of my photography, garden and home? 
I would love to share it with you. 
Let's Keep In Touch!
    
My Garden Group on Facebook with over 5000 Members. Join us!
I am linking up to the parties found HERE.

"Take my life and let me be, a living prayer, my God to thee."

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment. I enjoy hearing from my readers!