Sunday, July 7, 2013

Almost Everything In Bloom At Once!



Isn't it great this time of year when almost all your plants are blooming at once?
Well not really, but it sure seems that way.
I am loving all this color!
Makes me want to spend the whole day in the garden.
And I pretty much have been lately.
I did more MAJOR trimming on a few shrubs.
And cut back several perennial that were finished.
Makes the garden look fresh and well kept.
But honestly it is the weather and all this rain we've been getting.
Hope you are enjoying all your summer blooms as well!
Thanks so much for stopping by and please consider following....Brooke

Brooke Berry Kroeger writes at the Creative Country Mom blog. There she shares her photography and country lifestyle. She enjoys incorporating vintage finds and repurposed treasures in her Southern Indiana farmhouse and garden. She is an avid gardener and grows a cottage-style free flowering “mass of color” landscape. She also does a video series called “Notes From A Country Garden” on YouTube. Brooke is also the owner of a large garden site on Facebook called “WebGarden” with over 5000 members. She loves to talk about gardening and often lectures at area Gardening Events and Clubs.



Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner

Like to see more of my photography, garden and home? 
I would love to share it with you. 
Let's Keep In Touch!
    
My Garden Group on Facebook with over 5000 Members. Join us!
I am linking up to the parties found HERE.

"Take my life and let me be, a living prayer, my God to thee."

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment. I enjoy hearing from my readers!