Monday, June 17, 2013

My Wildflower Garden

Happy Monday Dear Readers!
Hope you had a good Father's Day Weekend.
I had a yard sale Friday and Saturday.....
Then Saturday night we camped down by the lake.
Sunday was Family Day, we went and saw the new SuperMan movie in 3D.

Here is some pics of the wildflower bed out by the road...
Enjoy!!











Thanks for stopping by and please consider becoming a follower!
~Brooke~

---------------------------------------------------------------

Like to see more of my photography, garden and home? 
I would love to share it with you. 
Let's Keep In Touch!
My Garden Group on Facebook with over 5000 Members. Join us!
I am linking up to the parties found HERE.
"Take my life and let me be, a living prayer, my God to thee."

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment. I enjoy hearing from my readers!