Saturday, June 22, 2013

My Rock Garden!

So yesterday I showed you a little bit of the rock gardens..
But today we will walk all around it...
Not a ton of things are blooming right now...
But I love all the green...
This is my best area for winter interest...
All the evergreens stay nice all year...
All the blooms will be pink...
Coneflowers... Altheas... Daylilies....Butterfly Bushes
This garden will burst into bloom in the next few days...
Because it will be the main area for our 4th of July parties....
It has a fantastic view of the lake...
Plenty of room for everyone...
And the best thing is... if you run out of chairs...
You can sit on a ROCK!
There is a story about these rocks and how this garden came to be....
You can hear me tell it in this video from two years ago...
It has changed a bit since then!
Enjoy.....


Thanks for stopping by and please consider becoming a follower!
~Brooke~

Like to see more of my photography, garden and home? 
I would love to share it with you. 
Let's Keep In Touch!
My Garden Group on Facebook with over 5000 Members. Join us!
I am linking up to the parties found HERE.
"Take my life and let me be, a living prayer, my God to thee."

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment. I enjoy hearing from my readers!