Sunday, June 9, 2013

More Perennial Plants... My Sedums in Containers

Thought I would show you the containers at my garage today.
They are in full sun and get almost no care whatsoever.
Poor things, it has to be boiling or I don't even water them.... Ever.
But they just grow their little hearts out.  Happy as can be.
That's sedums for you.  Tough as nails once you get them going.
These were in the basement all winter and they looked a little rough.
They will come back just fine.  It's just been too cold and rainy here.
Once the sun stays out and it gets hot they will triple in size.
This one is three years old and this is the best it has every looked.
Can't wait till it blooms.

Just a few things from around the garden like ground covers and a Autumn Joy start.
You can't beat that.... Easy...Free and did I say EASY?
Love That!

Thanks for stopping by and please consider becoming a new follower!
~Brooke~

Like to see more of my photography, garden and home? 
 I would love to share it with you.  You can follow my site or you could receive
my posts directly into your email.  Lets keep in touch!
 Add Creative Country Mom's Garden To Your Reader
Add to Google Reader or Homepage
My Garden Group on Facebook, Join us!
I am linking up to the parties found HERE.
"Take my life and let me be, a living prayer, my God to thee."






No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment. I enjoy hearing from my readers!