Monday, June 24, 2013

More Country Blooms.... White Yarrow and Lilies

Good Monday Morning to you Dear Readers!
It has been raining here, giving the garden a nice long drink...
One good thing about this garden year is I have hardly used my hoses....
Only a few containers here and there.
Today I am sharing my white blooms on the side of the house....
White yarrow is a bit invasive, but I use it as a ground cover and pull out what gets to be too much.
I love that I don't have to weed in this area or mulch.
It is just thick with plants.... just doing their thing!
I have lots of things to share with you this week.
Look for new posts in your inbox!
Thanks for stopping by and please consider becoming a follower!

~Brooke~

Like to see more of my photography, garden and home? 
I would love to share it with you. 
Let's Keep In Touch!
My Garden Group on Facebook with over 5000 Members. Join us!
I am linking up to the parties found HERE.
"Take my life and let me be, a living prayer, my God to thee."

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment. I enjoy hearing from my readers!